Monday, October 12, 2009

Love Cookies (Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies)

So these are my all time favorite cookies EVER. I promise if you make them, you WILL NOT be disappointed. And if you are, you are lying to me. You might want to think about doubling this! If you are wondering about the "Love Cookie" name...dates back to when I lived in UT and used to make them for my siblings and cousins there when we had get togethers. Everyone "loved" them so much and I said it was because I baked every batch with "love"...so we referenced them as the Love Cookies. Thank you for reminding me, Lyns!


Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies


3 Tbsp. soft butter
3 Tbsp. shortening
½ c. white sugar
½ c. dark brown sugar
½ c. peanut butter
1 egg
1 tsp. vanilla
1 ¼ c. flour
½ tsp. baking soda
½ tsp. salt
½ bag MILK chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 375°. Cream the butter and sugars. Add the peanut butter and beat. Add the egg and vanilla and beat. Mix the flour, soda, and salt together in a separate bowl. Add and mix in the flour mixture little by little. Mix in the chocolate chips. Bake 8-11 minutes.

2 comments:

  1. Aren't these the love cookies? I am making these this afternoon for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for remembering the original name...well reminding me of the original name. I will change the title right now! Love you you sis. Hope you tasted the love in them!

    ReplyDelete